The student hostel of Aktobe Polytechnic College (hereinafter – the student hostel) is designed to accommodate nonresident students for the period of study (hereinafter-living in the hostel).
The hostel must provide the necessary conditions for living, self-education and recreation, as well as cultural and educational, sports and mass work.
Student dormitory is a structural unit consisting of institutions of secondary professional education (further – educational institution) and funded by the budget allocated to educational institutions, fees for the use of dormitories and other extrabudgetary funds from the economic and business activities of the institution.
Accommodation in student hostels of strangers, accommodation of divisions of educational institution, and also other organizations and establishments is not allowed. If all students in need are fully provided with places in the hostel according to the established standard standards, isolated empty buildings, floors can be converted into a hostel for teachers and employees by the decision of the administrative and student trade Union Committee or other authorized body (hereinafter-the students ‘ Union) or rented to third parties.
In each hostel, in accordance with building codes, self-study, rest rooms, isolation rooms, household facilities (kitchens, showers, washrooms, toilets and others) are organized. The composition and area of sanitary facilities are distributed and equipped in accordance with the standard rules of accommodation, supply and maintenance of the hostel.
Premises for public catering, polyclinics, health centers located in the hostel to serve the population are provided free of charge with heating, lighting, water supply and security.
The General management of work on strengthening and development of material base in a hostel, the organization of consumer services of living in a hostel is assigned to the Director of College or the official authorized on it.
Living in the hostel and the administration of the College can conclude an agreement on mutual responsibility of the parties.
The rights and obligations of living in the hostel.
Residents of the hostel have the right to:
* accommodation in a residential room assigned to the College during the period of study, subject to internal regulations;
* operation of premises for educational and cultural purposes, equipment, inventory of the hostel;
* making proposals to the administration of the College on the conclusion of agreements on mutual responsibility and achieving its implementation;
* in agreement with the administration of the College move to another residential premises of the hostel;;
* election and election to the student Council;
* participation in the solution of questions of improvement of housing and household providing living through student Council, the organization of educational work and leisure, registration and the equipment of premises and rooms for independent work, allocation of means,
measures aimed at improving social and living conditions.
< strong> Living in a hostel are obliged to:
* strict compliance with the rules of internal regulations of the hostel, safety
* take care of the premises, equipment and inventory of the hostel, economically spend electricity, gas and water, maintain cleanliness in the living quarters and common areas, conduct daily cleaning in their living quarters;
* timely payment in the prescribed amount for accommodation, use of bedding and all types of additional services provided;
* implementation of the provisions Of the agreement on mutual responsibility concluded with the administration;
* compensation for material damage caused in accordance with the current legislation and the concluded contract.
Students living in the dormitory, on a voluntary basis are involved in a Council hostel outside of class time to work on landscaping the territory of the hostel, maintenance of occupied living rooms, a full systematic cleaning of the hostel and the area.
taking into account the prisoner
rules of labor protection.
For violation of the rules of residence in the hostel to the residents on the proposal of the administration of the hostel or the decision of the Council of the hostel can be applied measures of public, administrative impact in accordance with the current legislation.
In the hostel it is strictly forbidden to visit citizens in a state of intoxication, insulting his dignity, as well as to store, use and sell drugs.
Duties of the administration of the educational institution of the hostel.
Direct management of economic activity and operation of a hostel, the organization of life of living, observance of the order established in it is carried out by the Deputy Director on administrative and economic work or other worker appointed by the Director of College.
The administration of the educational institution is obliged to:
* maintenance of the hostel premises in accordance with the established sanitary rules;
* conclusion and execution of agreements on mutual responsibility with residents;
* equipment of dormitories with furniture, equipment, bedding and other accessories furniture and other accessories of the hostel according to the current standard standards of equipment;
* timely repair of the hostel, inventory, equipment, maintenance of the fixed territory and green spaces in the proper manner;
* to provide the necessary public services to the residents of the hostel, providing facilities for self-employment and cultural and sports events;
* in case of acute illness of the persons living in hostels, isolators with their consent on the basis of recommendations of doctors are forbidden;
* replenishment of the staff of hostels by the service personnel in accordance with the established procedure;
* assistance in the development of student self-government in the student hostel Council on self-service, improvement of living conditions and recreation;
* implementation of measures to improve housing and cultural conditions in the hostel, taking preliminary measures to implement the proposals of residents, informing them about the decisions taken.
* provision of the necessary thermal conditions and lighting in all rooms in accordance with sanitary requirements and rules of labor protection;
* providing residents with equipment, inventory, tools and materials necessary for voluntary maintenance and cleaning of the hostel and the assigned territory.
14. the administration of the educational institution in coordination with the trade Union of students and the Council of students appoints the head of the hostel (commandant).))
15. the head of the hostel (commandant) :
* harmless management of the work of the hostel staff;
* the General waste land management on the basis of the warrant issued by educational institution (Appendix N 1), the passport and the certificate of health status;
* providing the population with the necessary equipment and inventory in accordance with standard norms, bedding in accordance with sanitary rules:
* taking into account comments on the content of the hostel and suggestions of residents to improve living conditions:
* informing the administration of the educational institution about the state of Affairs in the hostel:
* security of the hostel, the normal heat regime and the necessary lighting of all rooms of the hostel.
* compliance with internal regulations, safety, cleanliness and order in the hostel and on its territory, cleaning of the premises of the hostel and the assigned territory.
The head of the hostel (commandant) :
* making proposals to the administration of the educational institution to improve the living conditions in the hostel:
* together with the student Council to submit to the administration of the institution proposals for the promotion and imposition of penalties for living in the hostel:
* making a decision on the transfer of residents at their request from one room to another:
* making proposals for the promotion and application of disciplinary measures to the staff of the hostel.
16.the head of a hostel together with councils of a student hostel considers in accordance with the established procedure disagreements between living and serving workers of a hostel.
Accommodation of the student hostel, expulsion from the hostel, payment for services.
17.educational institutions of the University in compliance with the established sanitary standards in accordance with the labor Regulations.
17.1. in accordance with the order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 22 January 2016 No. 66 About approval of rules of allocation of places in student hostels of government educational institutions on the basis of a written application of the student in the prescribed form as per Appendix to these Rules or on the basis of the application submitted in electronic form on the web portal of”electronic government” – LIS “Adilet” www.e.gov.kz with relevant documents confirming his status. As a rule, the living room is assigned to persons living in an educational institution for the entire period of study.
If it is impossible to live in this room due to an accident, relocation from one hostel to another is made by a joint decision of the administration and the trade Union Committee of students of the educational institution, and from one room to another by the decision of the administration and the student Council of the hostel.
18.the organization of the registration regime in the student hostel is carried out by a person appointed for this purpose by the administration of the educational institution.
19.entrants during the entrance exams, during the examination sessions and defense of diploma projects (passing state exams) may be in a student hostel on the terms established by the educational institution in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Applicants who have received an unsatisfactory grade in the entrance exams, vacate a place in the hostel within three days from the date of announcement of the results of the exam, and applicants who have filed an appeal – within three days after confirmation by the appeals Commission of the correctness of the assessment.;
applicants who have not passed the competition in the educational institution, within three days after the issuance of the order on enrollment.
20.at expulsion from educational institution (including after its termination) living release a hostel in the terms specified in the concluded agreement on mutual responsibility.
21.the fee for the use of the hostel is charged for the entire period of time and rest, consisting of students.
Public authorities of the student hostel.
22.in the hostel shall be elected by the student government – the student Council of the hostel (studovat). The Studio Council has the right to enter into agreements between the staff and the administration of the College in which the Studio Council resides. The Studio Council coordinates the activities of the heads of rooms, organizes self-service work
attracts persons voluntarily living in dormitories and in the surrounding areas to perform socially useful works, assists the administration in the organization of control over the safety of material assets assigned to the population,
organizing mass cultural work.In its work, the student Council is guided by the Regulations on the student dormitory of the College.
The Council of student dormitories together with the Dorm administration develops and carries out within its rights events for accommodating residential premises, equipment and furniture, securing living rooms for residing in the entire period of study.
23. The student Council must necessarily agree on the following issues::
* relocation from one Dorm room to another at the initiative of the administration;
* measures of encouragement and disciplinary influence on the living •
The administration of the educational institution takes measures to encourage the asset of student self-government bodies for successful work.
Note: in case of absence of the student Council in the hostel, its rights and obligations pass to another authorized body.
24.a headman is elected on each floor of the hostel. The headman of the floor monitors the careful attitude to the floor property, observance of cleanliness and order of the floor. The head of the floor in his work is guided by the decisions of the student hostel.