Development of the youth entrepreneurship ecosystem
In 2017, our college entered the project "Creating an ecosystem of student Entrepreneurship" initiated by Eurasian Group LLP (Eurasian Resources Group).
The purpose of the project: education of active and enterprising youth, through the transformation of the college into an entrepreneurial one and support for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Project coverage4 regions in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Stages of transformation of Aktobe Polytechnic College into an entrepreneurial college
Transformation of the agro-industrial complex into an entrepreneurial college
Entrepreneurial Technical College No. 1 in Kazakhstan
To enter the Top 10 best entrepreneurial technical colleges of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) through modern innovative educational and developmental technologies, based on current world experience, the cornerstone of which is the concept of lifelong learning.
Stages of project implementation
Participation in startup competitions
In April 2017, a cooperation agreement was signed with the Association of Legal Entities "Association of Friends of Tel Aviv University in the Republic of Kazakhstan" on the implementation of the project "Creation of an ecosystem of youth entrepreneurship in the student environment" On June 5, 2017, a working group was established to implement the project.
The main projects implemented at the college
- 1. 1 S:College PROF
- 2. Distance learning
- 3. Dual training
- 4. Internet of Things
- 5. Development of didactic materials
- 6. Engineers of the future
- 7. The ecosystem of student entrepreneurship
- 8. CLIL methodology
From the 2018-2019 academic year , it is planned to gradually introduce the following academic disciplines:
- 1. Development of creativity and generation of business ideas
- 2. Business model
- 3. Technological entrepreneurship
- 4. Championship "Kemel Kasipker" and Project Day
- 5. Participation of students in the Summer Boot Camp
- 6. RAW Challenge Contests
- 7. Autumn meetings in Astana
On June 15, 2017, a business training of Almaty Management University coach Anastasia Kirillova was held at Aktobe Polytechnic College with the support of the Association of Friends of Tel Aviv University in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The purpose of the training: training and development of entrepreneurship among college teachers.
On September 21, 2017, ALMAU coach Ablay Yusupov conducted a business training for college students and teachers.
On September 14-15, 2017, with the support of RCE "Atameken", a business seminar "Express Entrepreneurship Course" was held by international coach Meder Amatov for college students and teachers. The seminar was held in two stages: the first day – a training session, the second day – personal consultations
September 26, 2017 – a round table in the RCE of Aktobe region, a meeting of the college management with the founder and President of the Almaty Management University AIMAU Kozhakhmetov A.B. CEO Aldiyarov K.T. presented a strategic plan for the transformation of the college into an entrepreneurial
Dissemination of project implementation experience
October 13, 2017 – NAO "Kasipkor Holding" held a regional seminar "Dual training – an effective direction of training specialists based on modern educational technologies" On the topic: Strategy of transformation of Aktobe Polytechnic College into an entrepreneurial one, Deputy Director General of the College A.T. Aimukatov spoke.
Translation of practical experience in the creation and implementation of business projects
- On November 3, 2017, the Center for Vocational Education of the NAO "Kasipkor Holding" held a workshop: "Startup - a tool for entrepreneurial activity of graduates of technical and vocational education organizations" on the basis of the educational institution "Almaty Management University"
- By topic: The experience of forming students' practical skills of project and entrepreneurial activity in the learning process was made by the Deputy Director General of the College A.T. Aimukatov.
- Based on the results of the workshop, recommendations were developed for the successful implementation and implementation of innovative technologies in the educational process of VET organizations.
- January-February 2018 – teachers and students of the college participated in the competition "Teacher-innovator". Student teams carried out their projects under the guidance of a mentor teacher
- from January 12 to January 21, 2018 – participants develop the idea of a project on entrepreneurship
- February 23, 2018 – presentation of projects to the jury
- 12 projects were presented
"Startup Future " My Dream"
- On March 9-11, 2018, 12 projects were submitted to a competition organized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the K.Zhubanov ARSU, where more than 220 projects from the Aktobe region took part.
- 2 of our projects were held in the quarterfinals, and the ½ finale was the project of Izimov G., Abzhaliev N. "Automation of the incubator for growing chickens". They will represent our region in the republican tour in Astana in May.